Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Snake Invaders

So I was mowing the lawn this afternoon and holy crap a snake charges out of the rocks. Of course, it scared me, I jumped back, and the lawn mower landed on the rocks. Now I need a new blade. Great...freckin' snake. Who would have thought there would be this sized snake in Reno? In a neighborhood? And then...while I am trying to fix the lawn mower ANOTHER snake crosses the street. From my estimates they were both around 3 or 4 feet long. Can garden snakes be that big? Weird. Anyway, if you don't hear from me for awhile, call Animal Control.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would have crapped my pants...no joke.

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that isn't your common vareity "garden snake" that thing is frickin huge....haha nate is a baby lol