Sunday, July 22, 2007

Long Lost Friends

It's been too long. Friday night Danielle and I went to South Lake to see some friends we knew from the Bay. It was Macys' 27th birthday and they had a beautiful condo at the Marriott. We had a Lasagna dinner thanks to Josh.

Brett and Macy live in Roseville, but we knew them when we lived in San Jose. Macy and I met back at Northwood elementary school in 2nd grade and were friends ever since. Brett is Macy's husband I met him in High School through friends from Piedmont, but I never knew that they were together. After school they started dating and I lost touch with them until Friday. It was great to see the both of them. They seem very happy together. I also got to see Macy' s family. They were always cool with all the kids. We spent many nights hanging out late into the night at their house. Hope to see them both soon. How time flies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...Macy! That's a blast from the past!