Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Santa Cruz

I left my house at six fifteen in the morning yesterday, for a long drive down to Santa Cruz for a trade Show. I picked up an old coworker that now works at Snowind. We had a nice drive not much traffic and a lot of catching up. It took us about four and a half hours to get there. After the show I had about an hour till Lonnie was done so I got to hang out on the beach, the weather was perfect. After the show I brought Lonnie to the airport so she could catch a flight home.

I stayed the night at my dad's and got to see my Brother and Sis. We went to dinner at my favorite Mexican Restaurant La Milpa yummy it was good. On the way back to my dad's we stopped by Danielle's parents Dave and Diane to say hi. It was great to see them.

The next morning I dropped Ginger off at school, then off two 24 Hr Fitness for a workout. John and I went to breakfast at Denny's then off to My Grandma Margret's. It was great seeing her I don't get by as often as I should. Got home around five, it was a busy two days.

Also sorry there is know pictures, I brought my camera and when I was at the beach, I tryed to take a pic but it didn't work? I left the battery in the charger at home. What a bone head move. Use your imagination this time.

No comments: