Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Dive Trip

From August 07 Peace Trip


From August 07 Peace Trip


From August 07 Peace Trip


From August 07 Peace Trip

This trip was a nice relaxing time away from work. With the lack of snow we have, it has been making my job a little stressful. I decided to leave the camera at home so some of you might recognize these pics from a year ago. I wasn't planing on doing much hunting but my dive buddy Vic wanted some help so I couldn't resist. I ended up catching at least a dozen Lobster but most of them were short, but we got a few keepers and 14 scallops it will make Vic a nice dinner.

Sorry for the lack of post, not much has been going on just a lot of work. Off to Whistler Canada for a work trip next week. Keep you updated. Lets hope we all get some snow.

No comments: