Thursday, November 8, 2007

Back to Work...


I just wanted to do a post and let everyone know that I am doing much better after my accident. The cabinet door is lucky I didn't take a hammer to it.
Thank you to Jason for taking excellent care of me and being sure to wake me up every two hours!
The doctor has released me to drive and watch TV. Yeah! The students all spread rumors about me at school - how I was speaking Gibberish just before I went to Urgent Care, which could possibly be true. Anyway, my headache has subsided and although I am still a little loopy, for the most part I am back to normal. I mean, I am blond and all, so what is normal? Thank you for all of your thoughts and mean messages about how head injuries are nothing to fool around with. :-) Enjoy a pic of my CAT Scan...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice melon ....Dumass!!

Anonymous said...

To anonymous: I only accept comments that are spelled correctly...dumbass... :-)

Anonymous said...

Just like a teacher.They have to correct everything!