Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Danielle is seeing stars


Danielle is seeing stars and not the one's from Hollywood. Yesterday at four Danielle was getting some almonds out of the cabinet when she drooped a few, she bent over to pick them up and whacked her head on the way up. She hit it right on the corner cutting her head and knocking here out for the count. I received a call at work from a dazed and confused Danielle, I rushed home,when I arrived her hair was full of blood, I couldn't see the cut due to all the blood so I had her jump in the shower, to wash her hair. After the shower the cut didn't look to bad. We decided to have her rest and see how she felt in the morning, I woke her every two hours to make sure she was doing okay. She got through the night with no problems, and decided to go to work. After two periods she started feeling nauseated and lost her breakfast, She got a sub to take over but it took two periods, when she was relived she went to urgent care, the doctor held her hostage and wouldn't let here leave until she had someone accompany her. I left worked and brought her to get a CatScan. During her test my aunt Ginger helped me shuttle the second car home. After the test the doctors said everything looked good and just wanted her to rest for the next two days with minimal stimulation. It was a little nerve racking but she is okay. Sorry for the drawn out version of the story.

No comments: