Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hooking up with Family






After moving my dad and Stephine into there new place my buddy Danny came down for the night. We went over to Danielle's parents Dave and Diane's for a quick visit. We ended the night at my favorite Mexican Restaurant La Milpa they have the best chunky salsa. John, Danny and I stayed the night at my dad's and I thought I was in the woods with a bear, John snores so loud luckily I had some ear plugs else I never would of got any sleep.

Sunday Morning we headed to my Grandma Margret's to spend some quality time telling old stories and helping grandma put together a puzzle, she could probably put it together ten times faster than me. After a nice visit we headed of to my Aunt Dede's which I hadn't seen in over a year. It was great to see her and the kids Ryan, Alec and Aydan. My uncle Dan swung by with his son Dillon it was good to get all the family together. It was short but sweet since I had to head back up the hill. All in all it was a great weekend. Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: