Saturday, February 2, 2008

SIA 08






I finally got a full night's sleep now that I am back in Reno. For most peoples standards, I don't party at all, but just because I wasn't drunk doesn't me we weren't out late, a full nights sleep is a rarity in Vegas. I got a ton of work done while I was there, I was at the show every day from 9 till 6 looking at lines every hour on the hour, I saw some cool stuff and at the same time I also saw a lot of stuff that I would never buy for our stores. Porters has a whole migration of employees that come down mainly to party but they like to see all the new stuff, they don't have to be at the show as early as me so most then party till the sun rises sleep till one then cruze by the show for a few hours that off to do it all over again. What a life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monte looks like a mad scientist. :-)