Monday, September 29, 2008

Reunion with Old Friends



After a long night out we awoke early to go to breakfast with my dad, Danielle was moving a little slow. We went to this great family ran place by his house in Fremont, it was short visit but good. Then we brought my sister Ginger and meet Danny and John at my grandma Margret's, I try to at least swing by there whenever I am in town, it means so much to her.

After Grandma's we were off to Cluck U Chicken in Santa Clara, well it's not even named that any more but to me it will always be Cluck U. One of or best friends Nate was in town , he set it up with a bunch of us to get together and visit like old times. There was a ton of us there, I will ramble us all off, Daniele and me, my brother and sister John and Ginger, Best friends Danny and Nate with his wife Susan and Daughter Natalie, His brother Dustin with his wife Jenn and there two kids Lucas and Conner, There parents Rudy and Diane, Good friend Brad, Good long lost friend Mahriya and her fiance Andrew, old friends Chris and Sebastian and a last minute drop in of Danielle's parents Dave and Diane. Wow I think I got everyone, If I some how forgot you sorry.

It was great getting to hang out with all the old friends. Nate is busy in his third year of Medical School. Congratulations to Dustin and Jenn for having there second son Conner, Danny is going to San Jose State to finish his Bachelors. Ginger got her license. Mahriya and Andrew are getting married in June. Brad and Justina are also getting married next summer. There was a ton more I talked about but I don't want to write a novel. It was great seeing everyone and hope we can do it more often.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we went to dinner with dad???!! where was i for this? lol

Jason said...

Yea it was a little late when I wrote it. Thanks for the heads up, fixed know.

Anonymous said...

haha no problem.