Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The win streak halted


Danielle's Wednesday night softball team was 9-0 coming into tonight. After the pitcher walked in nine runs in the first inning the team was pissed and could never pull it back together. The team they lost to is now in 1st since they have both only lost one game, to each other and the other team won by more runs which gives them the edge. One more week left, don't think it will make a difference since the other team is playing the last place team next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,

I found your blog from when you left comments on Thorn Tree. I am interested in doing a trek with I trek Nepal, following your glowing recommendation, and was wondering if you could answer some questions for me.

I sent you a private message on Thorn tree - do you think you could have a look at it please?

Thanks a lot,

Cookiescompanion