Saturday, October 4, 2008

Brads in town

Today our buddy Brad came up from the Bay to just chill out for the weekend. I worked for a few hours this morning and then he picked me up at about 11. We head to Kings Beach and had lunch with Danielle at Sancho's, the food wasn't bad. After lunch we head to Porters Truckee store so Brad could do a little shopping. After a few hours there Brad walked out with a new K2 Turbo Dream, Burton CO2 and some pants, I wasn't expecting him to get all decked out with new gear, he is going to be happy with that board, I have one on order for myself. After shopping we came back to the house to chill before we went out to dinner at Sushi Moto, which was really tasty. As we were heading home from dinner we decided to stop at the Grand Sierra and race at the Go Cart track, as usual Danielle was talking crap about how she was going to kick our buts Ha. I started out in front and never lost my lead, better luck next time, I have to gloat she always wins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever, talk your crap buddy. You only won because you started in front. It's not really far to start in a line... Next time!!!!!!!!!!!