Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scuba and Soccer

From Jason's Life

From Jason's Life

This week has been really busy. I was teaching Scuba Diving at the lake all weekend so there went my days off. And by the way I started getting a cold, I was really congested making equalizing my ears fun. The weather didn't cooperate which made for some ocean like conditions in Tahoe, it's good for the kids to learn. All 7 of my students got through the class which made it all worth the effort.

Monday was back to work at Porters.

Tuesday was Veterans day which Danielle had off so I took the day off to chill at home, I needed the rest it helped with my cold.

Wednesday back to work just another day at the office.

Thursday was Porters indoor soccer game in Incline We ended up loosing the game, I actually played my best game of the season but Kevin started in goal and when I took over it was 5-0. I played my heart out and stopped what seemed like 100 shots, they slipped one by 1 on 1 from about 5ft nothing I could do about that, the final score was 2-6. Better luck next week.

No comments: