Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bad Blogger


I have heard it from all of you, whats up with your blog. Sorry I'll just walk with the tail between my legs and tell you all I have been really busy.
In the last few weeks most of the time has been spent working. I did get a few days to go see all my wonderful friends and family for Christmas. Happy New Year to all.
We also took two days off to go to Yosemite. Danielle and I were getting burnt out and needed to disappear. Danny was in town and had never been to Yosemite so we decided to pack up and celebrate New Years eve in Yosemite. It was a mellow night to say the least, we had an amazing two days in the park, hiked to all the valley sites and saw some deer, bear, foxes, coyotes and lots of other small critters. It was a great trip.
Last week was spent at a trade show looking at 2010 snow gear. Danny came down to see what I do. I think he was bored he fell asleep at one of the appointments, One night we did go to R.P.M Go Karts and had a blast Racing other shops and the sales reps. I was doing good but got two penalty's for spinning out other drivers which took me out of contention.
Well I'm going to try and get back on a regular blogging schedule. So check back. Sorry for the long lapse,

No comments: