Monday, August 17, 2009

Jason's Birthday Weekend



This weekend I turned 29. I'm going to live my last year in my twenties to the fullest, and do a lot more traveling around the world.

I had a busy weekend. Early Saturday morning Danielle, Aunt Ginger and I drove down to Sunnyvale for the McDowell Family Reunion, it was a lot of driving there and back in a day, but it was nice to see some family. We swung by Danielle's parents on the way home, then a quick stop for dinner and we were home at 10.

Sunday we were beat and slept in. We went to the Squeeze Inn, for my free birthday breakfast and had a great omelet. After filling up we went downtown and took a walk down the river. We were going to the Aces game at five but had 3 hours to kill. I decided to go to the Nevada Museum on Art, it had been a few years since our last visit. There was a nice exhibition on California Landscapes and Lordy Rodriguez: Surface Depth exhibition based of topographic maps. After a few hours at the museum we were off to the Aces game. The Reno Aces game was at 5:05 and it was hot. It was a great game and they beat the Round Rock 5-2. Danielle wished me happy birthday on the Jumbo Tron, it was cool and caught me totally by surprise. She's the best I love her.

Thanks to all for the Birthday wishes.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Don't forget the part where you got in trouble for taking those pics inside the museum, lawbreaker!

Jason said...

If I can take a picture in the Louver. I should be able to take on at the Nevada Museum of Art. I didn't see the sign.