Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All packed up and ready to go!



I'm all packed up and ready to head to the Airport. This is all of my luggage for the 3 week trip. I only bring the necessities. I have a few sets of clothes. I only bring synthetic material clothes, since they don't hold odor or sweat like cotton. Each set gets worn a few times then it's washed when needed. I can get a load of laundry done for about 50 cents. At that price no need to overload a huge suitcase that you'll have to carry halfway across the world. Having this small bag also makes it so I can carry it on to Flights and Buses. It would suck to lose your bag when overseas so this is a way to help prevent it.

I'm flying out in a few hours. First I'm heading to San Jose and going to spend the evening with my dad and family. My flight to Vietnam leaves San Francisco at 1:05 am so I have plenty of time. The flight with a layover in Taiwan is about 20 hours. Not the longest flight I've been on but still a journey.

Check back for more updates on my trip.

No comments: