Sunday, March 21, 2010

South East Asia Here I Come!!!






Posted by Picasa


On Wednesday I will be taking off for another adventure in Asia.

This trip I will have my friend Brad with me on the first half. We are starting off in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. Brad is going to be flying home out of Thailand, Bangkok on April 4th. And I'm going to be flying home out of Vietnam, Hanoi on April 16th. That's all we have planed. Everything else we will figure out along the way.

Most of my friends and family think this is crazy. But I love the split second decisions about were to go and stay. I have a rough idea on what I want to see. All other things will fall in place along the way. A few of my highlights that I want to hit are the Temples of Angkor in Cambodia, Halong Bay in Vietnam, floating down the Mekong river in Laos and a list of others things.I'm going to be updating every few days along the trip.

Please check back for amazing pictures of Asia.

No comments: