Saturday, June 2, 2007

Mad Dash on Interstate 80


Tonight on the way home from the Silver Sox game. As we were getting on the freeway @ Keystone and 80 there was a dog running full speed in the center off the freeway. Danielle starts freaking out she dose not want to see anything happen to this dog. I pull behind it and turn on my caution lights. A few other cars start to do the same, as we slowed down I jumped out of the car without putting it in park, it started to roll so I jumped back in and called the dog. He jumped in my lap and over to Danielle, I stepped on the gas and went home. He was panting from running so much. We got him home put him on the side of the house with food and water. As I started posting him online Danielle looks out side and he was gone. He hopped the fence and was in the neighbors yard. I got him to come out the side gate, he is now resting in the garage. Hopefully we can find his owners tomorrow, if we have no luck we might bring him to the no kill shelter the SPCA. We named him Keystone after the onramp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.