Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bloody Sunday


So today we headed out to a morning softball practice. Danielle bought a new bat and thought it would be a good opportunity to break it in. Right before it was my turn to hit, I went to catch a ground ball, and it popped back up at me and jacked up my finger. Danielle wrapped it up to stop the bleeding and took me to Urgent Care. It took four stitches to tack my nail and skin back down to my finger. I also broke my fingertip, so now I have to take antibiotics for the open fracture. Enjoy the pics. Hopefully you don't have a weak stomach!

And if your laughing at the beard, some friends and I are doing it for the Hockey playoffs. If the Sharks lose it's gone.

5 comments:

Macy said...

That looks like it really hurts! I am glad you are okay. What is up with the beard?

Jason said...

It's Hockey time growing a playoff beard. It's gone if the Sharks lose, it's driving me crazy.

Anonymous said...

Mountain Man!

Anonymous said...

That Nail is not staying on, I guarantee that! hopefully it'll grow back normal. The itchy stage of the beard is almost over. You should keep it!

Anonymous said...

OUCH!

Dad