Saturday, April 11, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things











Things have been really busy since I have returned. It took me a few days to get adjusted from the jet lag. The weekend after I returned I had to go to Monterey to Dive with the kids from Carson High School that I helped get certified last fall. It was a great time but I was still worn out and really wasn't in the mood to be gone already. The diving on Saturday of the Monterey Express was the worst visibility I have ever had, you could only see 5 ft max, which was stressful since I had 4 kids I was in charge of keeping safe. We managed to make

two dives and the kids loved it. The next day we dove at the Point Lobos Sate reserve and lucked out the visibility was about 40ft and calm. My friends from the Bay Area Brad and Chris joined use which was nice being able to go on my own and enjoy the dive, the water was cold about 47 but besides that it was great.

This week I have been working and playing softball, next week spring season starts so we are trying to get warmed up. I hurt my elbow snowboarding a few months ago and I thought I had recovered, but playing softball has really aggravated it, I am going to get it looked at this week.

I still have a ton of pics from India I am going to get up. Sorry for such a long delay in posts, hopefully I can get back in the swing of doing updates.

No comments: