Thursday, July 30, 2009

Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar

As I said I have a ton of video I've shot over the years that I want to start sharing. Here are two clips from our trip to Nepal in June 08. The first clip is from Everest Base Camp which is a amazing thing to think you are standing on a huge shifting glacier, the sites and sounds were amazing. The second clip is from our Sunrise climb to the top of Kala Pattar, there was amazing 360 views of Everest, Nuptse and all the surrounding peaks. I will never forget the view, who knows maybe I'll be back there again some day. If anyone is interested we trekked through www.itreknepal.com and had an amazing time with our guide Santa and Porter Binod, I would highly recommend Santa he was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable of the are and culture.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tick....tock.........tick.........................tock