Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts!

The last few weeks since our return from Costa Rica have been busy. We really had a great trip, and enjoyed Costa Rica.

In the last two weeks we've been in the Bay Area twice once to drive back from SFO and last weekend in Felton at Danielle's cousins wedding. We had a tent sale at our Tahoe city store, thats always a lot of work. My dad came up for the 4th of July. Two Reno Aces ball games, Two Porters softball games. Danielle's B- Day, following the next day by Danielle's Gin and Juice extravagance Snoop Dogg show at GSR. Boating on the Sac river with Brett and Macy. And I'm sure I'm missing a few things, but you get it we haven't had much free time.

I'm going to get my ass in gear and start doing regular posts again, I've heard all the complaints from friends and family.

No comments: