Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Surfing on Boca

Today we did an AM surf session on Boca before work. Thanks to Chappy for bringing us out on the boat. We met Chappy, Alex and Kathy at 8am at Boca and after a short delay of not having a board on the boat we were slashing the wake. The lake was perfect and Danielle and I were excited to get our first surfing of the year in. Danielle has only surfed twice ever and never actually dropped the rope, today was the day, with a little of Alex's coaching she off and surfing without the rope. Hopefully this summer she'll get out there a few more times to get the hang of it.







4 comments:

Brad said...

that was great. way to go Danielle!

-Brad

Danielle said...

Yeah me! Woohoo!

Unknown said...

I hate u guys i was drivin my ass to work and u were playing......its about time u let go of the rope.

Favorite Sister-In-Law said...

I want to see you let go of the rope, fatboy! HAHA!