Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve






Monday was packed we started off at Danielle's parents. After a quick breakfast we headed off to Oakdale to see Danielle's Aunt Luise and cousin Karen and her husband Karl with there kids Kyle and Katie. We spent a few hours there then off to my Grandpa John and Grandma Irene's. All of my dad's family that I don't get to see as often as I should was there, my Grandparents, my Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Ron and there daughter Cassie with her boy friend Ruben and there two kids Ruben Jr and the newborn Isaiah. My grandma's sister Cory and boyfriend Vincent and her son Lenny. And last but not least My Dad his girlfriend Stephine and my brother and sister were all there. We had a great dinner that my Grandma made you can never leave her house with out feeling stuffed. We had our gift exchange then headed back home to Reno, we didn't get home till about one AM but it was nice to be home. I need to make more time to get to Turlock to see my Grandparents I am a bad Grandson.

No comments: