Monday, December 24, 2007

Pilgrimage Day 2



Saturday we awoke early to have breakfast with Danielle's parents Dave and Diane and some family friends Gail and Treacy and there two Labs Mattie and Emmie. Diane cooked a wonderful breakfast and we had a good time hanging out and talking. Then at one off to my Grandpa Don and Grandma Thelma's for an early Christmas with the family. I got to see a lot for family I don't see to often which was great Terrie and Rhonda my Aunt and Uncle are great I wish I got to see them and there kids Kyle, Justin, Cody and Shelly more often, I used to spend a lot of time at there house when I was young. After linner we were off to the San Jose Sharks game, me and Danielle love Hockey the game was fun but they got there buts kicked. Two days down two to go.

No comments: