Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dive Club Christmas Party




Saturday night was or annual dive club Christmas party. It was graciously hosted by Marcus and Julie while he cooked the main dishes and we all brought over sides and deserts. There were about 25 people that attended a few less than last year. We had a white elephant gift exchange that is always fun, Danielle and I got good gifts in the past we have got skunked. The best was we held a drawing for the dive club yearly prize. How it works is any dive club event you attended you are entered into a raffle for the prize at the end of the year. A long story short is I won the $550 underwater camera set. I was really excited it's a nice set not sure what I am going to do with it since I have an underwater camera, I could use the flash since I don't have that?

No comments: