Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family camping trip



Last week was our annual family camping trip on Ebbets Pass. Aunt Ginger, John, Danny, Ronnie and I went up early to ensure we got a good spot, and then it gave us some time to get a nice hike in on the PCT before the rest of the group arrived, I also climbed to the top of Tryon Peak on Friday by my self, it was a nice climb but most of the climb was lose rock making it interesting. Danielle's parents Dave and Diane were the only ones to show up on Thursday. On Friday Danielle and Janet, Gail and Tracy, Dad Joe and Stephine and Ginger her boyfriend Alex and Cece all arrived making it a huge party. We had a great time just hanging out while some of us played Poker, Horseshoes, Hiked and took tons of Pics. We were missing a few friends that couldn't make it,l hopefully they can make it next time. I hope everyone had a good time, I know I did.

No comments: