Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The trip is coming to the end

Wow I can't believe it's been a month already. We have seen and done a lot of amazing things and a few bad over the course. We are going to consume as much Thai food as we can over the next 5 hours then we fly out at 7 for our 18 hour flight to LA, we have to stay the night in LA then fly out the next morning getting to Reno by 11 on the 3rd, then being at work at a Porters tent sale in Tahoe City the next morning,wow I am going to be tired. I am going to post more pics and videos when I get to a faster conection at home. I guess all things must come to an end. I need to go pack.

2 comments:

Chappy said...

Wow...you must ALREADY be pretty "tiered"!!

Oh, don't wake up your brother when you get back home. He's gonna play video games all night in preparation for being our security guard....

Anonymous said...

ya what john said I need my beauty rest