Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Things were going so smooth


Well we got to Bangkok airport last night to check into our flight and they said the flight to LAX was canceled, that would of have been if they told us. We had two options stay another night and catch a flight tomorrow meaning we wouldn't be home until the 4Th or wait 6 hours catch a flight to Tokyo then wait there for 7 hours getting to LA the morning of the 3rd and trying to catch a flight to Reno that afternoon? We chose Tokyo call us crazy but Danielle wanted to get home since she is leaving to San Diego for work a few days after we get home. I am doing this blog from the ANA executive lounge at least they hooked us up with free food at all airports and this nice lounge to chill in for the 7 hours in Tokyo. I wanted to try go to downtown for lunch but they said this airport is 2 hours from Downtown Tokyo so unfortunately we had to pass on lunch maybe next time. Looking at my watch we should be home about now, well not really its noon on the 3rd here which is when we should be home but since Tokyo is 16 hours ahead hopefully we will be home in about 16hrs wish us luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF TOKYO!!!! Take me a pic of a skyline or some underground drifting for me thanks

Anonymous said...

WTF TOKYO!!!! Take me a pic of a skyline or some underground drifting for me thanks