Friday, March 27, 2009

Broke In Paris

Just wanted to let you all know that I spent the day in Paris today. I froze it was really cold and windy and rained off and on. This city is really expensive, I got 120 Euros out the ATM and blew that all today. I decided to head back to the airport and sleep on the floor tonight, I am having a hard time finding anyplace cheap to stay. I went to all the major tourist sites today and really was impressed with the city. I went to the Louvre for 3 hours today to warm up and I barley saw anything, it's huge, you would need a few days to really see the whole museum. I post pics from Paris when I get home.

I'll be back in Reno tomorrow night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow jason blew 120 euro maybe ur not jewish

Anonymous said...

no he's jewish and won't spend any money when he gets home for a month.

Anonymous said...

shit he better spend some money on danielle and on ur brother an sister just cause we love you opps i mean they love you

Anonymous said...

lol yes they do love you. i know for a fact that ginger loves you more though.

love ginger
(i'm not all that anonymous lol)