Thursday, March 26, 2009

Leaving India to Paris France

Well my trip in India is about to end, I head to the airport in 2 hours. I am going to be in Paris for 29 hours, so I am going to make the most of it. The trip has went by really fast, I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks, but I am happy to get back home I miss Danielle.

I have had an amazing trip, and really enjoyed all the sites and people I've meet in this country. I have made some great friendships that I hope will continue when I return home. If anyone is thinking of going to India do it, you will have the trip of a lifetime. In my three weeks in India I have only spent $450 USD and I could have done it for half of that but I splurged here and there.
When I get home I am going to do some more in depth post with a lot more pics. Thanks for all the comments and emails I have received.

See you all back home.


No comments: