Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pics from Danielle's Surgery

From 2009-03 (Mar)


From 2009-03 (Mar)



I thought that I would update everyone on my progress since the surgery. I am doing really well with physical therapy. I still have some pain in the collarbone area, but it is tolerable. So basically, these pics show everything that they did in surgery, which consists of cleaning up a lot of fraying. Lucky for me, there was no complete tearing. Just about everything was frayed - bicep tendon, labrum, rotator cuff, soft tissue, etc. When I separated my shoulder it also destroyed the AC joint. To resolve this problem, they cut out part of my clavicle. I'll post another pic of what that x-ray looks like in another post. Thank you all for your well wishes. Enjoy looking at these pics, unless you have a weak stomach!

No comments: